How gets friend Charakters 5 Moves?

1. Hi, everyone,

as I already know, the friend unit chosen at the beginning of the battle can move 3 up to 5 moves. Now my Questions:

1. How do I see, if a friend unit I chose has 3 or 5 moves?

2. What is necessary to make my supported character up to 5 moves?

Thanks for answers

User Info: Sissi-dissidia

Sissi-dissidia - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Brv and HP attack are guaranteed. The first skill requires crystal level one (ie. You always have it unlocked), the second requires crystal level 20, and the EX ability requires either the EX weapon or its passive equipped. The last three can be unequipped so if you see them missing despite the requirement being met then your friend unit is trolling.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. No, you got me wrong. Not the three abilities. But the moves as friend unit. You can get 3 to 5 Moves as unit. And I want to know what it depends on if you have three or five moves

User Info: Sissi-dissidia

Sissi-dissidia - 1 month ago 0   0