Are gem hacks a scam?

1. So when I see these hack websites for free gems they say it's 100% legit and it works and the comments say that it worked for them and they are very thankful. I just don't know if this actually works and if it does then good but I'm just wondering if it is actually a scam. I just need ur answers so I can verify if it works or not. Sry if this is a stupid question. Thx

User Info: JMONEYjr_900069

JMONEYjr_900069 - 4 weeks ago

1. Yes, they're a scam. What type of scam is hard to say. Some will take your credit card info and use it, some will take your account, and some are scams that impact SE. At bare minimum you can get banned for using them, so you'd best ignore them.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   0
  2. Well what about the comments of people who say it works?

User Info: JMONEYjr_900069

JMONEYjr_900069 - 4 weeks ago
  3. It's their funeral with their accounts. They said it works but without realizing their account is compromised. So don't bother with that comments.

User Info: raytan7585

raytan7585 - 4 weeks ago
  4. They are bot-generated comments. If you read all the comments, you can clearly see the messages are taken from a pool of premade messages.

User Info: AlexFF

AlexFF - 5 days ago

1. Chances are when something says it's going to give you lots of free stuff that you normally would have to pay for in a thing like this, especially when they are not affiliated with the actual devs or company of the game, it more than likely is a scam and trying to do it is putting yourself at risk.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer - 3 weeks ago 0   0