Do you have a chance to get EX weapons after its draw event?

1. I am already at chapter 8 in act 1 and I really wanted to get the EX weapon of Zack.

User Info: Joshjoaquin

Joshjoaquin - 1 month ago

1. No. Only normal 15CP weapons can be drawn off-banner. World of Illusions 15CP, 35CP, and EX weapons must be drawn on their specific banner.

That said, Zack still doesn't have his EX weapon. That comes around when he gets his LC event.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. Thank you very much. I thought there was already an EX weapon for Zack because I saw people in Youtube trying to get his EX weapon. It turns out to be the Japanese version (too bad).

User Info: Joshjoaquin

Joshjoaquin - 1 month ago

1. You can use those red tokens you get as login bonus, or at chocobo panels, to draw 35 cp weapons. You need 25 for 35 cp and 5 (?) for 15 cp weapons so it is hard - _-

User Info: Sissi-dissidia

Sissi-dissidia - 1 week ago 0   0