What is this Gold and Red (???) Token

1. I just did an online battle on the Power &Magic Chasm LV 80 and one of the items I recieved afterwards was a gold token, but this gold token in particular was red in the middle and has a gold (?) In the middle. Has anyone ever ran across this token before? If so, what is ot used for and how?

Also, this is literally a brand new account for me as of 10 mins ago so I'm a first time user of Gamefaqs. If its possible to upload pics on here, I have a screen shot of the item as well if my description doesn't do justice. Please inform me of how to upload if need be. In any case, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

User Info: HumbleHurricane

HumbleHurricane - 2 months ago

Answers

1. It is a drop from Kefka in the current Co-Op event. Currently it doesn't do anything but show that you beat Kefka.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. Gotcha. Much appreciated.

User Info: HumbleHurricane

HumbleHurricane - 2 months ago