Can't find armor token to limit break armor?

1. Hello, I can't seem to find my armor tokens after acquiring them to limit break my armor. What am I missing here??

User Info: EddieMull311

EddieMull311 - 6 months ago

1. There isn't really a good way to see your Armor Token count outside of looking at the armor store. From the main screen you can view the store by clicking on the little moogle icon in the bottom left. There you will see the Armor Token Exchange and to the right of the little picture you will see your current token count. If you have 5 (or more) tokens and know which armor you want to go for you can hit Exchange to see the list of all of the characters and their armors. The very top units will be the current event units, but if you are looking for a unit that came from a previous event/the story they will be further down based on which game they're from (it's in game order).

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 6 months ago 1   0