Who's the best per crystal type?

1. I'm just curious, I don't have a clue on who to use from which crystal set. I'll start working on one character's crystal and realize they are not as good as they seem and then switch to another one with the same problem. Who would be a good set to use against higher lv events?

User Info: Zeroknight04

Zeroknight04 - 10 months ago

1. There is no true "best" of any given type as the power level of characters constantly shifts around and in dramatic fashion. No one would argue that Papalymo wasn't the best Red crystal unit when he launched but Sazh utterly demolished his relevancy for Red completely upon getting his 35CP weapon. And not just that he moved from one of the, if not the, worst units to the top immediately.

It is best to just level up who you will use as you get to them and then get everyone that you can in the long run as they all might show up in the future based on balance changes.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 7 months ago 0   0

1. search "minospelgud" on google or reddit and you'll find his character evals.

If you're too lazy to read each one, look for tier lists... Top of my head: Black - Squall, Yellow - Lightning, Blue - Tidus, Red - Vaan, Aerith (if you have her 35CP weapon) and Sazh (ONLY if you have his 35CP weapon as well).

User Info: w3pa

w3pa - 10 months ago 0   0