What are some good offensive mage/ranged unit options in this game?

1. I've got plenty of bruisers (Cloud, Vaan, and Squall) and supporters (Rem and Yuna) along side Tifa for fun but I really need ranged damage and magic damage. Those physical resistant enemies tend to mess me up pretty badly. What are some good mages/ranged units in the game? Future units not yet released is fine to mention as well.

User Info: Jinkuro

Jinkuro - 1 year ago

1. Vaan (his BRV -> HP attacks are magic) and Terra are the big go-to magic damage dealers. You could also probably use Hope along with his support.

As for ranged, there's Sazh (great for hitting the evading bats) and Yuffie with her ability to steal BRV. Laguna works as well. Generally though, a lot of melee resistant enemies will resist range too, so check the enemy before thinking to bring them.

User Info: Willowed

Willowed - 1 year ago 1   0