Is there any hope of Star Ocean and Octopath Traveler collaborations returning?

1. I unfortunately missed most of Star Ocean and missed the Octopath event, could they possibly return? I have been wanting the units that I missed; since their tmrs, stmrs, and the own usage of the unit could improve my team.

User Info: Flecian

Flecian - 3 weeks ago

1. Octopath most likely, but don't cross your finger for Star Ocean.
    especially when the specific game in collaboration with FFBE already shut down globally.
    also don't hope for Nier collab either.

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills - 3 weeks ago 2   0

1. Yeah i think they're coming back eventually. I'd like to see some kind of special event where some of the non-SQEX units like the Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, Just Cause, etc. are offered, although tbh i think the non-FF SQEX units should be permanent additions (i.e. Nier, DQ, SoM, etc.)

User Info: gamerguy548

gamerguy548 - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  2. They will more than likely return. Nier: Automata is a reoccurring collaboration so I'm sure they will go on down the line.

User Info: Grahf22

Grahf22 - 3 weeks ago 1   2