What does the flashing "BONUS" mean on the View Units page?

1. So I got lucky this morning and summoned a 4-star Tilith. When I look at her on the big View Units page, the word BONUS with a green arrow are flashing across her photo. This is the first unit I've ever seen that happen with. What does this mean and what am I supposed to do about it?

User Info: SwizzleStick

SwizzleStick - 2 years ago

1. The current event is is a Brave Frontier/Brave Exvius crossover event called Grand Gaia Chronicles. Brave Frontier units will give you bonuses to the event currency you acquire by beating the event stages. To get the bonus, you must have at least one Brave Frontier unit in your party when you beat an event stage; they don't have to have survived the battle to get the bonus.

Karma Bonus
    Elza +100%
    Tilith +75%
    Karl +75%
    Seria +75%

The bonuses do stack, so a party of 5 Elzas and an Elza companion would net a player +600% more Karma.

User Info: BeefCake

BeefCake - 2 years ago 0   0