No roads on map?

1. My 10 year old son plays pokemon. He was playing on an LG K10 and one day the roads weren't there when we went about a mile away from our house. If my husband logs on to his account from his phone there are roads where ever he is. He plays on a Samsung s7. We thought it was because the phone was outdated, so we bought my son a new phone a HTC u11 life. It has comparable stats to my Samsung s8, and is running the most current software android 8.0. I also have cleared cache and data, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also checked to make sure his gps was set to high accuracy. I have also uninstalled google maps and reinstalled it. Has this happened to anyone else? Any Fixes?

User Info: amandameichler

amandameichler - 3 years ago

Answers

1. The same happen to me and my sister last mouth. See i was driving on a back road near a military base and it show nothing but the person ( no pokemon apear either ) im guessing that the Niantic has block out any road that are near a military base or unknow roads.

User Info: Leafninja

Leafninja - 3 years ago 4   11