1. Let's see if somebody can help me with this: I understand the theory and what I'm supposed to do: With an evolved Alvida as my captain, I have tried with three different teams to do the required major damage (100000):

-Luffy G3 friend (+ Mihawk, Arlong, Garp)
    -Marco friend (+Shanks, Garp, Marco)
    -Monster Chopper friend (+ Arlong, G3 Luffy, Monster chopper)

I set all the teams with my strongest fitting characters, but or either I miss some perfects (and I guess I don't do enough damage); or if I do all the perfect chain, I kill the four enemies (three mobs and Buggy) before reaching the last (6th) hit x2.5 combo.
    To avoid that I added one very weak character to the crew, but I still don't pass.

What am I doing wrong?

User Info: Mosky

Mosky - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Pretty sure you have to use evolvers for subs and then Alvida as the captain. Build up the PERFECTS with the evolvers then hit hard with Alvida. I haven't done it myself yet, but this mission is similar to ones in the past.

User Info: bke1126

bke1126 - 2 years ago 0   0

2. @bke1126 I'm using the DMG calculator and it doesn't seem enough just building a team like that does not seem to do enough damage. May be I'm missing something.

User Info: Mosky

Mosky - 2 years ago 0   0