1. The Blackbeard Raid Boss is coming soon and I wanna be prepared for him since he's a STR type. I'm a free player so buying gems is out of the question. The QCK characters that I have are:
    Diable Jambe Sanji, 5* Ace, Jack the Ripper Zoro (Halloween Zoro), Jackie 'o Lantern Nami (Halloween Nami), 4* Captain Kuro, 4* Hina, 4* Killer, 4* Brook, Cherry Blossom Hair Brook, 4* Thatch, Mutton Shot Mr. Prince (Sanji), 3* Rob Lucci and 3* Kaku.
    I want to know who is worth leveling up and who should be on the crew. Thanks in advance.
    😁

User Info: Kurogane

Kurogane - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I recommend Thatch, Killer, Lucci, and Kaku, you can also use a Hina and Diable Sanji combo to get some great orbs in raid bosses

User Info: AHelpingHand

AHelpingHand - 3 years ago 0   0