1. Hey so since many of us just got Mihawk and since ive been wondering awhile now, whats the best way to level characters guys? I usually rely on story missions but ive been hearing the extra island elite and expert is better? My tactic for instance now is Twin Cape level 3 to hopefully get the green turtle once and awhile. Im curious which is better though? Story levels where stamina is less and you get more guys overall or extra island 15 stamina play like 4-8 times a day for few better exp characters. In the long run, which pays off more at the end of the day for total exp toward character training?

User Info: andrewteves

andrewteves - 3 years ago
  2. Hi, other players seem to get characters to max level really fast. I seem to run out of beli and can't seem to get enough turtles that often. Any tips?

User Info: gordonnmurray

gordonnmurray - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I don't have a specific guide for leveling to suggest, but I can say myself some ways you can level up faster your characters.
    First of all the turtles are the only (non human) characters that can be used for powering up, offering a huge amount of XP.
    1. You can find turtles on specific hours following this tip: Change your mobile phone's timezone to Japanese timezone. Check the sixth number of your player ID. You can use it to see in the following board which days and hours you can find turtles on extra isle: www.onepiece-cruise.blogspot.gr/p/turtle-island.html?m=1 . Also, the site provides a strategy to obtain the Granpa Turtle.
    2. Here you can also find locations where turtles appear in the storyline: www.onepiecetreasurecruiseglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Turtles
    3. Moreover, you could power up characters by using character manuals as materials for a great result, although it would be better to keep them for special ability leveling.
    Hope I've helped!!

User Info: AnnaMaria

AnnaMaria - 3 years ago 0   0

2. It's not really a guide but what I did to max out my Mihawk to evolve it was just going to Extra Island and doing 30 Stamina while collecting Manuals which give 5k exp each. I just use the manuals of characters that I don't have or are useless but keep important ones in case like Marco manuals. There are also times where turtle islands pop up for an hour. Yesterday was STR, today was QCK, tomorrow may be DEX (Depending on your time zone). Other than that, that's pretty much it.

User Info: Kurogane

Kurogane - 3 years ago 0   0

3. You can also find pigs that, when evolved, give a large amount of xp, in the newer fortnights

User Info: AHelpingHand

AHelpingHand - 3 years ago 0   0