FAQ/Walkthrough by ABXInferno
Version: Zelda | Updated: 01/13/18
Table of Contents
- Zelda 101
- Tips and Tricks
- Kokiri Forest
- Hyrule Castle
- Death Mountain
- Zora's Domain
- The Master Sword
- Forest Medallion
- Fire Medallion
- Ice Cavern and Biggoron's Sword
- Water Medallion
- Shadow Medallion
- Spirit Medallion
- Final Push
- Master Quest Dungeons
- Inside the Deku Tree Master Quest
- Dodongo's Cavern Master Quest
- Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly Master Quest
- Forest Temple Master Quest
- Fire Temple Master Quest
- Ice Cavern Master Quest
- Water Temple Master Quest
- Bottom of the Well Master Quest
- Shadow Temple Master Quest
- Spirit Temple Master Quest
- Gerudo Training Grounds Master Quest
- Ganon's Castle Master Quest
- Legal and Conclusion
What's New on 3DS?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D has both graphical and gameplay updates to the 1998 classic. It doesn't feature any truly new gameplay features, but it is the most polished and complete version yet, which makes it the definitive version of Ocarina of Time:
- The graphics have been almost completely redone to make it stick closer to the game's original concept art.
- There are new Sheikah Stones both in Kokiri Forest and Temple of Time with video hints to help Link throughout his journey.
- You can now aim weapons like the bow and slingshot with the gyroscope.
- There is a boss rush mode after completing the game.
- The lower touch screen can now be used to manage your inventory on the fly.
- There are two new touch screen action buttons for using your items, and two coded to the 3DS's face buttons, making for 4 item slots in total.
- The Iron Boots and Feather Boots are now items that you can equip and remove on the fly, without needing to go to the Gear screen.
- The Deku Stick deals less damage than before.
- The Water Temple has been improved, with new water level indicators.
- The Gerudo symbol, such as those in the Spirit Temple and the shield, has been modified. Original versions of the game had a crescent moon and star, and there was a minor backlash as it was too similar to some Middle Eastern flags.
- Fairies now completely restore your health, instead of just 8 hearts.
- The Stone of Agony has been replaced with the Shard of Agony, which beeps near secrets instead of rumbling.
And finaly, of course, Ocarina 3D includes Master Quest, a New Game Plus experience that flips the entire world, makes enemies deal double damage, and has completely redone dungeons from the original version. Master Quest was originally released as a limited edition preorder bonus for Wind Waker. Master Quest is available after completing the main game first, and this guide has full walkthroughs for both the normal, and Master Quest dungeons.