FAQ/Walkthrough by ABXInferno
Version: Zelda | Updated: 01/13/18
Table of Contents
- Zelda 101
- Tips and Tricks
- Kokiri Forest
- Hyrule Castle
- Death Mountain
- Zora's Domain
- The Master Sword
- Forest Medallion
- Fire Medallion
- Ice Cavern and Biggoron's Sword
- Water Medallion
- Shadow Medallion
- Spirit Medallion
- Final Push
- Master Quest Dungeons
- Inside the Deku Tree Master Quest
- Dodongo's Cavern Master Quest
- Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly Master Quest
- Forest Temple Master Quest
- Fire Temple Master Quest
- Ice Cavern Master Quest
- Water Temple Master Quest
- Bottom of the Well Master Quest
- Shadow Temple Master Quest
- Spirit Temple Master Quest
- Gerudo Training Grounds Master Quest
- Ganon's Castle Master Quest
- Legal and Conclusion
Legal and Conclusion
- This guide is copyright © 2017 ABXInferno and is protected by copyright laws.
- This guide is to be posted ONLY ON GAMEFAQS.COM. READ: ONLY GAMEFAQS.COM.
- You cannot post this guide on your site.
- If you want to share this guide, please link to the original file on GameFAQs and do not post it on your site.
- You can print this guide for personal use (though I don't recommend it: it wastes a lot of paper), but you cannot sell it for money or claim you wrote it yourself.
- If you happen to find this guide on any other website or credited to anyone else other than A*B*X*I*N*F*E*R*N*O (remove the asterisks, that's to bypass find and replace), contact me immediately.
- This guide might contain mistakes even if I've tried my best to make sure everything is correct. But humans aren't perfect, so if you do find one, don't lash out and instead, make yourself useful and tell me about it. You will be rewarded (by being credited).
- The Legend of Zelda is a trademark of Nintendo.
Before you email me, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Your email should be text only and should not contain images as much as possible.
- Your email should definitely not contain executable files (.exe), zipped files (.zip) or images and videos.
- Your email MUST NOT contain any vulgar words or inappropriate material.
- If you email me, you agree that I can put that information in my guide and not expect to be rewarded other than being credited.
- Use proper spelling and grammar as much as possible.
- Do not use any other language other than English.
- Give me a name I can credit you by or tell me if you wish to be anonymous.
- Put "Zelda Ocarina FAQ" or something like that in the title.
Have you read all the above guidelines? If so, here's my email:
Replace [!] with [.], [#] with [@] and [$] with [.]. I did that to minimize the amount of SPAM I get.
I would like to thank the following people/companies etc. who in one way or another have influenced the creation of this guide.
- My family, for obvious reasons.
- Nintendo, for creating unforgettable gaming experiences.
- Nintendo Power, for their useful Player's Guide for the original N64 version.
- GameFAQs, for hosting the guide and becoming home to a vibrant community of gamers and contributors.
- And of course, you, for reading this guide!
And with that, I end off this guide (for now). Have fun and good luck!