1. Hi,
    I just started the game and was wondering if you guys have any tips like should I farm for Rupees first or blah blah blah e.c.t. And please don't spoil I really want to enjoy this game.

User Info: MeisterGeneral

MeisterGeneral - 3 months ago

1. Try to not follow any walkthroughs, this is a very easy game and following a walkthrough would mostly kill the fun of the game. One of the side quests in the game is the house of Skulltula. You'll be rewarded after collecting a set amount of skulltulas, however, after you collect about 50 skulltulas the prizes you'll get are not worthy so don't bother collecting skulltulas after you reach that amount. About money, don't worry, the max amount of rupees you can carry in this game is 500 and you'll find lots of chests with rupees besides places where you can find it naturally. Last but not least, complete any side quest you find, you may receive good rewards for completing them like heart pieces, upgrades, and equipment. Good luck and have fun.

User Info: raonn

raonn - 3 months ago 1   0

Answers

1. Do the desert dungeon last. Trust me.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 3 months ago 1   0

2. Get 20 skulltula tokens and here secrets nearby MeisterGeneral

User Info: Steriowave55555

Steriowave55555 - 3 months ago 0   0