What's so special about froggy chairs?

1. I've seen a few posts here and on Reddit of people wanting one or saying how cool is to have one.
    I got one at the store because of that, but I'm still curious hehe

User Info: Corn_Cake

Corn_Cake - 3 weeks ago

1. Well is worth about 400 in The Happy Home Academy and people just say it looks cool it's basically just a a green chair with a frog face

User Info: Catqueen557

Catqueen557 - 3 weeks ago 8   0

1. It's adorable and it makes a cute sound when you sit on one or I know it did in other games not sure if it makes the same sound on new leaf.

User Info: mr_an_mrsfluffy

mr_an_mrsfluffy (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 6   0
  2. It's just a fun little item that's become a meme in the community.

User Info: ravi0li_draws

ravi0li_draws - 3 weeks ago 7   1
  3. Meme meme meme meme who likes that song??

User Info: Catqueen557

Catqueen557 - 3 weeks ago
  4. It's just a wee kiddie frog chair that inexplicably became suddenly so popular that it became a meme...

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 2   0
  5. It is an adorable and funny looking chair. In ACNL whenever you have a unlucky day, the froggy chair will make a funny sound (like a fart, lol). You can also customize it into three colors: red, yellow, and purple (though the latter looks more like pastel pink). And as the other users explained, it became a meme so that also made it more known.

User Info: Alira

Alira - 3 weeks ago 1   0