How can I get a villager to request a pwp with the minimum friendship/interaction possible?

1. Renee just moved in and I would want her to move out soon (I know your newest villager can’t move out), so in order to achieve this I would want to avoid talking to her at all. However, Renee is my only uchi villager and I want to get a certain uchi pwp. How would I be able to get this pwp from Renee while having minimal interaction/friendship with her so she can move out at as soon as possible?

User Info: kawaiiacnl

kawaiiacnl - 1 month ago

1. You could do the old "ocean trick" where you swim out in the sea for about 5 or 10 minutes then come to shore - which then prompts one of your villagers to "ping" you when they catch sight of you. If you have no money and your pockets are full of flowers or seashells then that prevents them from trying to send you on a fetch quest, asking to buy your items or trying to sell you one of theirs. This pretty much leaves PWPs, catchphrases / greetings and home visits as the only things they can ping you for.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad (Expert) - 1 month ago 4   0