Why isn't the T&T Emporium opening?

1. 2 days ago I passed my 4th fashion check with Gracie and she said she would be moving into the town so I was expecting the T&T Emporium to open the next day, as I have spent well over 100,000 bells in the shop and had it open for well over a month. (I even added up the total bells spent there until I was at 120,000!) does anyone have any idea why I haven't been told the shop will be getting upgraded!?

It has definitely been open for over a month (I checked the board to see when it opened and it was too long ago!)

Sucks putting so much time into the game to not progress! Any help is appreciated!

User Info: Mikubread

Mikubread - 2 years ago
  2. I'm sure you've already done this, but /just/ to be sure. Have you:
    1 - Spent the 100k without counting items from the catalogue or those infinite items (like stationary?)
    2 - Actually hopped on and played every single one of the 30 days?
    3 - Waited the full 2 days after Gracie's last check and then checked the bulletin board?

Otherwise, I can't really find anything on such a bug... T_T
    Are you running the Welcome amiibo update, too?

User Info: Korokas

Korokas - 2 years ago
  3. Yeah I asked the other day and it closed automatically but I have genuinely done all that, I'd researched so much and just can't find a reason so I'm using this as a last resort really!

I never went on every day for 30 days, could that be it? Do I need to actually load the game up for 30 days since the current shop?

I did the update the week, so I'm hoping that hasn't affect anything!

Thank you :)

User Info: Mikubread

Mikubread - 2 years ago
  4. Yeah I've seen all that information and that's what I used as the criteria to get the store but I still have nothing, that's what I'm questioning?

User Info: Mikubread

Mikubread - 2 years ago

Answers

1. "The upgrade to the department store (T&T Emporium) occurs after you have spent 100,000 bells in the shop. It must be at least 30 days since you built the home center. You also have to pass Gracie's fashion check at least four times before the emporium will open." Thonky.com

User Info: Ep1cXD569

Ep1cXD569 - 2 years ago 2   0
  2. Then yes, you should try logging on for 30 days from the creation of TIY. You've met every other criterion.

User Info: Chaos_Genesis

Chaos_Genesis (Expert) - 2 years ago 2   0