Can't visit far away town due to parental restrictions but...?

1. I recently wanted to play animal crossing with a good friend when I realized I couldn't visit her town due to parental restrictions. I however had deleted my parental restrictions before hand and now I do not have anything that could be blocking me from playing online. But for some reason Every time I try to go to a far away town it always blocks me. Is there a way I can get rid of this?

User Info: Natishu

Natishu - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the Parental Settings in Settings. You should be able to figure it out from there.

User Info: ParticularPachy

ParticularPachy - 2 years ago 4   3
  2. I have the same problem as you!

User Info: NeumaticJungle9

NeumaticJungle9 - 2 years ago 1   0
  3. What exactly does it say when it 'blocks' you? Does it mention there's still a parental restriction? Maybe go back to your settings and check to make sure that everything in the parental restrictions allows you to StreetPass with other people or connect to others through the internet/close by.

User Info: GameGirl123

GameGirl123 (Expert) - 2 years ago 2   2
  4. Got same problem as your. I just go to Parental control and unlock the internet sharing(or something like this) in the setting. It was by default a restricted feature on my 3ds...

User Info: rexksvii

rexksvii - 2 years ago 4   4