It's been 2 years, and I still haven't seen Isabelle sleeping. Help?

1. I've been mayor for about 2 years now, and I've done plenty of public works projects. As such, I really want to unlock the infamous Dream Suite, but I can never find her asleep! I know you don't HAVE to connect to wifi, since a bunch of other people haven't but still got Isabelle. For me, my 3DS never connects to the internet for some reason, it always had an error; so I really can't connect either way.

I've done all I know. I really need help !!

User Info: cedarIing

cedarIing - 3 years ago

1. after connecting to internet you have to finish funding a PWP

User Info: huffle_puff_grl

huffle_puff_grl - 3 years ago 2   0

1. No, you do have to connect to the internet to have Isabelle fall asleep. anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

User Info: Chaos_Genesis

Chaos_Genesis (Expert) - 3 years ago 2   0

1. @Chaos_Genesis Well, my 3DS never connects, no matter what I do; how do I fix the error that it keeps having?

User Info: cedarIing

cedarIing - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. Can you tell me the error it's giving?

User Info: Chaos_Genesis

Chaos_Genesis (Expert) - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. Isabelle sleeps on random days at night (I think might not be any specific time). You Just have to keep checking in everyday and hopefully you'll catch her sleeping soon.

User Info: MegaWowzer

MegaWowzer - 3 years ago 0   1