Time travel & spoiled turnips?

1. I was trying to fill up my cupboard w/turnips, got about 2/3 way there by 11:58a.m. I saved & quit, set the 3ds clock back one hour so Joan would still be around so I could fill the cupboard w/turnips, returned to my game & the turnips were all spoiled. I quit w/out saving, set the clock back to the correct time (11min.past noon), returned to my game & the turnips were still spoiled. I'm not real clear why they would still be spoiled, but is there any way to "unspoil" the turnips at this point?

User Info: offalrolfing

offalrolfing - 6 years ago

1. There isnt unfortunately if you travel back time and then traveled forward then the turnips still would be spoiled. You could try also to time travel back before you bought the turnips

User Info: reilutellu

reilutellu (Expert) - 6 years ago 0   0