Why doesn't my sniper have the option to use skills?

1. So I'm very early into the game and I'm doing the quest where I have to defeat the Baboon near the box in the Lush Woodlands. After learning that using arm bind would be very helpful, I decided to put the sniper in my team because looking at the skill trees, she's the only one with an arm bind as far as I'm aware. So I got Arm Snipe for my sniper and after getting in a battle, I realize that I don't even have the option to use skills on my sniper, it's still grayed out. I don't know if this is a glitch or if I'm just being stupid.

User Info: Terrajin391

Terrajin391 - 1 year ago

1. that or you don't have enough TP

sorry for double post

User Info: Roh_Sparr

Roh_Sparr - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. i realised yesterday that skills simply don't appear if the right weapon is not equiped, so it can't be that.

maybe your sniper was suffering from a bind herself. that would explain why she couldn't use certain skills.

User Info: Roh_Sparr

Roh_Sparr - 1 year ago 0   0