Do all pure white breeds have the same gender and personality?

1. I have a pure white beagle named Astraea, but I noticed when trying for a pure white breed of dog. They're always female with the "This mischievous female is curious about everything" personality. Do pure white breeds only have that gender and personality? Or is it just common to get that for pure whites?

User Info: Relanie

Relanie - 2 years ago
  2. I've tried other breeds but for pure whites I just get the same gender and personality

User Info: Relanie

Relanie - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Try the different breed maybe or just keep trying

User Info: Ennawenna

Ennawenna - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. My pure white Miniature Pinscher, Papyrus, is male and has a different personality from what I have seen. Maybe keep hitting "Surprise me!" until a pure white has a different gender and personality.

User Info: MettatonGamer

MettatonGamer - 2 years ago 0   0
  3. No, breeds with a pure white coat are exactly the same as another dog of the breed with a different coloured coat, and there is no set personality or gender for them. Just like other dogs/cats, their genders and personality are random. You just seem to have gotten the same repeatedly, that or you have stumbled upon a glitch. Have you tried looking at dogs/cats with different coats other than white?

User Info: Princesess

Princesess - 1 year ago 0   0