Lure Coursing help!?!

1. I am really stuck on the lure coursing, Pro Cup! (I know, I know. It's pathetic) but, I have only had the game for three days and I just can't seem to complete this! I really do feel like picking up one of those metal bolts and smashing my f****** dog in the face with it! (even though it's not his fault, haha) He is a Husky, if any help. Any tips? I practise EVERY TIME i lose. Also, my game has this glitch where I have an unlimited amount of times that I can enter any competition? haha.

User Info: kakakobe

kakakobe - 7 years ago
  2. How do you practice Lure Coursing?

User Info: GameGoddess32

GameGoddess32 - 7 years ago

1. I'm at Nintendogs Cup now, but I had to buy better lures. I got a bird lure. I had to put my dog on a diet to improve his skills, practice a LOT, and keep your dog in great condition. Before entering a contest make sure your dog is Full, Quenched, at least Clean, and save before doing any competitions. In my Nintendogs Dalmatian and friends, my husky, Aurora, was great in disc competitions. My beagle did agility. My yorkie did obedience. Do lower competitions until you have completely mastered it and think you're ready for pro cup. Reward and praise your dog when he does good. At the end of the competitions when he finishes,I squeak the lure a lot. If he didn't do good, I keep pulling it away. Try to practice Lots!) for Disc Competitions. He might do better. I think the more the dogs love you, the more they do for you. Hope this helps.

User Info: hmelvin83

hmelvin83 - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Umm...actually i've got the right thing just come to my house in the game and i'll give you it.

User Info: puppylover109

puppylover109 - 6 years ago 0   0