How to get a strong weapon?

1. I want to get a strong weapon and want to know how can you find one that is really good.

User Info: starfox24fan

starfox24fan - 9 years ago

1. Find a weapon with overall defense+8. Especially one that you don't use or like. Fuse to isolate just that attribute. Try to keep the range higher than the melee. Have a specific favorite weapon in mind for the final outcome. Keep fusing other attributes that you like onto that one such as health, stamina, recovery effect. If you choose to use a condition like paralysis, burning, or freezing(the best ones) keep the + low so it won't affect your stars too much and try to through an effect duration in with it. Figure out what it takes to fuse your favorite weapon and hope for the best but if it doesn't work out don't exit the fuse chamber, instead eject the game and press home. Put the game back in and it'll be like you never fused any of them together. It helps to have a ton of weapons as well.

User Info: LastLostHero

LastLostHero (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Play levels (especially later ones like level 23 or 24) on higher intensities like 7.5 or 9.0. If you need practice at high intensities, bring your best weapon to Chapter 1 on a higher intensity.

User Info: Ultimate3DSFan

Ultimate3DSFan (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Mostly, luck in my opinion. You could get into a whole bunch of loooooooong fusion chains... but that's not what I do. I just depend on Lady luck. I just randomly fuse different weapons together, and occasionally come up with a weapon that goes from value 120 to 305, or something like that. I jsut randomly fuse it with other weapons to keep Stats up, and acquire some cool mods.

If you're looking for a specific weapon, then here are two cool sites which I take absolutely NO credit for.

my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html

ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html

Make sure you put the http then :// before both of those. Gamefaqs prohibited me from putting that.
    That's how I got my Flinty. :)
    But yeah, most of it is just luck. I get a bunch of random weapons, fuse a few together, and once in a while get lucky.

Hope this helped!

User Info: Blobs3

Blobs3 - 9 years ago 0   1