how do I transfer data from my old micro sd card to my new one with more space?

1. I'm trying to upgrade my micro sd card so I can have more space when the sun and moon demo comes out for pokemon. However, I'm not sure how to transfer my data from my old micro sd card to my new one. I was thinking of using both my 3ds to transfer the data back and forth but it will take a lot of time. Is there any easier way to do this?

User Info: Ritorki182

Ritorki182 - 4 years ago

1. There are different methods, but I think transferring from your old micro card to the PC and then from the PC to your new micro card is the most common method. There are some possible issues that you might encounter so it might be a good idea to check out this topic if that is your plan:
    www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/74218234

If transferring from 3DS to 3DS there is another topic that is mainly about system transfers, but either way it still requires an internet connection. The topic is:
    www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63530777

But the main information for what you want is at the bottom of the first post. Good luck!

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 4 years ago 1   0