New 3DS micro SD card issue?

1. I recently upgraded my New 3DSs' micro SD to a 32GB version, one listed by Nintendo to have been tested on the New 3DS. I formatted it as instructed, and then copied the files from the original micro SD to the new one. Now, every time I power on the system, all of the games and software saved to the micro SD are re-wrapped (the gift icon) and moved around (out of folders I had put them in). Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

User Info: erikk1138

erikk1138 - 5 years ago

1. When moving your files to a new SD card, the SD card sees your software as new, so they'll be wrapped up as if you first downloaded your game. It did the same to me. Just remake your folders, unwrap and re-sort.

User Info: mazteryoda

mazteryoda - 3 years ago 1   0