Accidentally deleted data on micro sd card?

1. Hi, so today I accidentally deleted my old save data on the 4 gb micro sd card that came with my new 3ds, and I've been able to recover all the files with software. However, I can't seem to find any programs that actually show the folders (each program just gives a list of the files), so I'm stuck with all these files but absolutely no idea where to put them. Can anyone help me?

User Info: ElectroSaber

ElectroSaber - 6 years ago
  2. So you got the files but no directory structure? (Ie: (E:/Nintendo3DS/Game/) Im pretty sure there is a fix but It could take a VERY LONG time to get it recovered

User Info: Parisu

Parisu - 5 years ago

1. The folder name they go in is the title ID of the game they belong to. If you have multiple files with the same name, there is no way to know which is which. You should have kept an SD card backup, because it isn't really possible to sort out those files manually or automatically, since they are encrypted to that specific 3DS, so you can't view the data inside the files and have it make any sense.

User Info: bungiefan

bungiefan - 3 years ago 1   0