Can I delete unwanted applications from the Home Menu?

1. Like, for example, if I didn't want a preview for a game or the Health & Safety Info thing on my Home menu anymore, is there a way to delete/get rid of it? And if there is, how?

User Info: RetroYoshi4191

RetroYoshi4191 - 10 years ago

1. No. Apps that come with the 3DS cannot be deleted.

User Info: ZeusDeeGodYT

ZeusDeeGodYT - 1 year ago 4   0

1. You can't delete the Heath and Safety app. But the things you can delete can be deleted in:
    >System Settings
    >Data Management
    >Nintendo 3DS (or DSi ware if you want DSi ware games to be deleted)
    >Software

User Info: MonoBlade

MonoBlade (Expert) - 10 years ago 7   2

1. You can delete the demos automatically downloaded via SpotPass by going to the demo in question, attempting to start it. You will be prompted with whether you want to download the actual demo from the eShop, and if you say no, you are given the option to remove the icon.

You also have the option of stuffing unwanted stuff (such as the Health & Safety app) into a folder and hiding it somewhere else on the HOME Menu.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8 (Expert) - 1 year ago 3   1
  2. You can hack your console to delete NAND applications like Miiverse and the Internet Browser (I deleted the former after deciding it was useless), but I wouldn’t recommend doing that because you need to hack your console. FBI has no safeguards against deleting system apps, so be warned!

User Info: Richmountain112

Richmountain112 - 2 months ago 1   0
  3. System apps that are present when booted without an SD card are backed into firmware and cannot be deleted. They also don't take up any space on your SD card.

If it is a demo, you delete it in Data Management, in Settings. Everything that can be deleted is there.

User Info: bungiefan

bungiefan - 1 year ago 1   1