Is there ANY way a 3DS game can be played on a DSi?
This question may be stupid but since nobody else has asked I am. Is it in any way possible?
I don't want ANY rude or sarcastic answers OK. EvanderAdvent - 10 years ago
Here's some more reasons why 3DS games can't be played on a DSi:
1. The 3DS has Motion Sensors and a Gyroscope that no other DS has.
2. The 3DS has 128 MB RAM while the DSi only has 16 MB RAM.
3. The 3DS has a Circle Pad, and a HOME button, while the DSi has neither of those.
4. The 3DS has a wireless switch(so you can activate and deactivate wireless functions at any time).
5. The 3DS has a Stereoscopic 3D top screen, and 3 Cameras, while the DSi only has 2 cameras.
6. The 3DS's Top Screen is wider.
7. The 3DS has an Infrared sensor.
8.The 3DS has 5 LED lights: one is a notification LED, one indicates whether Wireless functions are activated, another indicates whether the system is on, another indicates whether the 3D effect can be activated, and the last one indicates the condition of the battery level.
9. The 3DS is able to run streetpass and spotpass while in Sleep Mode. gsdarkdawn (Expert) - 10 years ago
Top Voted Answer
There is no way. 3DSs are the next generation of DS and as such, have better graphics and the 3D ability. It's like how your GBC can't play GBA games.
Plus the card is designed not to fit in previous DS models. Hay_Stack (Expert) - 10 years ago