Where can I find (Fir Beams)?

1. Found a place that sells logs but can I find them as beams? Or will I have to change Lives to turn them into beams?

Thanks ^_^

User Info: gingerninja66

gingerninja66 - 6 years ago

1. Thought as much :/ yeah sure, there's a travelling merchant on top of Mt Snowpeak just before the t-rex

User Info: gingerninja66

gingerninja66 - 6 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. You have to change your life to carpenter to make fir beams.
    Around expert lvl I thought i unlocked fir beams recipe.
    But may i ask where the seller is where you can buy the logs?

User Info: hikarilove92

hikarilove92 - 6 years ago 2   1
  2. At master level you can buy them from the carpenter shop in Elderwood village. The shop exists before and has some nice stuff but won't carry the fir beams until you become a Master.

User Info: FalinmerTheil

FalinmerTheil - 6 years ago 1   0
  3. Fir Beams can only be bought after you are able to acquire them yourself as a Carpenter - check the Snowpeak Summit shop after becoming a Master Carpenter. There is currently no way to buy them without fulfilling this requirement, even with all of the Bliss Perks.

User Info: 911Goofy

911Goofy - 6 years ago 1   0