FAQ/Walkthrough by ZeoKnight
Version: 1.4 | Updated: 04/05/18
Table of Contents
- The Beginning
- In Depth - Base Classes
- Racial Skills and Extra Notes
- Equipment Skills
- Recap of Buffs, Debuffs, Ailments and Binds Skills
- 1st Stratum
- 1F - Pursuing an Old Legend
- 2F - Around the Campfire
- 3F - What Lurks behind the Trees
- 4F - A Dance with Stone Statues
- 5F - The Guardian of the Woods
- 1st Stratum Boss and Epilogue
- 2nd Stratum
- 6F - Rising to New Heights
- 7F - Beware of Stampede
- 8F - A Beast Born to Fight
- 9F - Across the Mountain Pass
- 10F - The Master of the Skies
- 2nd Stratum Boss and Epilogue
- In Depth - Master Titles
- F - Phantom Duelist
- F - Chain Duelist
- D - Shield Bearer
- D - Cannon Bearer
- P - Barrage Brawler
- P - Impact Brawler
- H - Deathbringer
- H - Deathguard
- W - Omnimancer
- W - Elemancer
- N - Spirit Evoker
- N - Spirit Broker
- R - Flying Falcon
- R - Hunting Hound
- M - Blade Dancer
- M - Blade Master
- S - Divine Punisher
- S - Divine Herald
- B - Merciful Healer
- B - Graced Poisoner
- Equipment Skills II
- Recap of Buffs, Debuffs, Ailments and Binds Skills II
- 3rd Stratum
- 11F - Chasing the Dying Light
- 12F - Over a Toxic Graveyard
- 13F - Where Wraiths Wander
- 14F - An Executioner's Axe
- 15F - The Lord of the Undying
- 3rd Stratum Boss and Epilogue
- 4th Stratum
- 16F - Discovering the Next Level
- 17F - Pillars on the Pathway
- 16F - Discovering the Next Level (hidden area)
- 1F - Pursuing an Old Legend (hidden area)
- 3F & 4F Tutelary Forest (hidden area)
- 7F - 9F Jagged Reach (hidden area)
- 15F - The Lord of the Undying (hidden area)
- 18F - Lost in the Crystal Caves
- 19F - A Mysterious Stranger
- 20F - The Creature in the Cavern
- 4th Stratum Boss and Epilogue
- 5th Stratum
- 21F - Back to the Beginning
- 22F - Echoes of Calamity
- 23F - Hindered by Gravity
- 21F & 22F Untamed Garden (hidden area)
- 24F - Through a Needle's Eye
- 25F - The Genesis of Darkness
- 5th Stratum Boss and Epilogue
- 6th Stratum
- 26F - Taking a Step Beyond
- 2nd Stratum Superboss
- 27F - Paths Lit by Heaven
- 1st Stratum Superboss
- 28F - Propechies in the Void
- 3rd Stratum Superboss
- 29F - Past the Edge of Despair
- 4th Stratum Superboss
- 30F - The Dawn of a New Myth
- 6th Stratum Boss and Epilogue
- Special Strategy: 99999 damage
- Full Maps
- 1st Stratum - Tutelary Forest
- 2nd Stratum - Jagged Reach
- 3rd Stratum - Fetid Necropolis
- 4th Stratum - Lucent Hollows
- 5th Stratum - Untamed Garden
- 6th Stratum - Empyreal Bridge
- Iorys Marketplace
- SHOP - 1st Stratum
- SHOP - 2nd Stratum
- SHOP - 3rd Stratum
- SHOP - 4th Stratum
- SHOP - 5th Stratum
- SHOP - 6th Stratum
- Downloadable Content
When starting a new game, you can select between 2 difficulties: Basic and Advanced. Basic is treated as Easy Mode, and Advanced is treated as Normal Mode. However, this difficulty can be adjusted anytime in the game, so you don't need to worry about it.
Urbs Septem Collium - City of Seven Hills
You can't visit any other places yet, so head into Explorers Guild.
Adventurers wanted - Explorers Guild
After a few chats with Egar, you can establish your own guild and then recruit a few comrades. There are 4 available races: Earthlain, Celestrian, Therian, and Brouni.
A widespread race with many classes. Well-rounded in general, though they're known for their endurance.
Fencer: Frontline speed/offense. An adept swordfighter that can dodge enemy attacks and deal dazzling combination strikes.
Dragoon: Backline defender. A knight clad in armor as hard as dragon hide. Equally at home with a shield or a cannon.
Pugilist: Frontline burst offense. Warriors trained in martial arts. Their precise strikes can seal enemy limbs.
Harbinger: Frontline ailment offense. Manipulators of miasma. They weaken foes with it, then use scythes to cut them down.
This race has spent eons studying magic in frigid Sidonia, They're known for tall stature and sharp intellects.
Warlock: Backline element offense. Wielder of ancient spells. They manipulate fire, ice, and lightning to attack.
Necromancer: All-purpose summoner. A summoner that calls upon wraiths to defend and attack on the party's behalf.
Dwellers of a city beyond the great woods, at the base of a mountain. Legend says they descend from beasts.
Rover: Ranged offense/summon. Hunter skilled in archery. Works with hunting animals to attack and bind foes.
Masurao: Frontline offense. Warrior of the katana. Some say true masters can wield multiple blades at once.
|A diminutive people from the land of the great plains. They worship nature, and many work as herbal physicians.|
Shaman: Backline support. Acolyte who communicates with beings beyond mortal sight. Heals and channels blessings.
Botanist: Backline healer. A canny naturalist that uses herbs and poisons to heal or hurt with their concoctions
Once you've picked the character, there will be another screen to customize the character even further such as hair color, eyes color, skin color, and their voice. Personally, I just accepted their default setting and only chose their voice as it's off by default. You can still edit these setting later, so don't waste your time too much on this one.
There are a total of 10 subclasses, and your guild can hold up to 30 comrades. It's up to you whether you want to fill up the whole rosters, but I think one from each subclass should be enough.
After selecting a few comrades, you have to arrange which ones that you want to bring as party members. Select PARTY - Arrange, then select 5 of your party members and put them to either back or front row. At this point, you should have learned a little bit about each subclass, so put them in proper position. Fencer/Pugilist/Masurao should be put on the front row, Warlock/Shaman/Botanist should be put on the back row, and Dragoon/Harbinger/Necromancer/Rover can be used to fill up whichever slot.
Once you're ready, leave this place and head into Council Hall.
Arcania's royal throne - Council Hall
Here you can undertake any available missions. You can also read reports or register anything new, but now they don't have any purposes yet. Select MISSIONS and accept the first mission in the game, then leave this place and visit SHOP.
Grand market of Iorys - Iorys Marketplace
Here you'll meet Syrik, a traveling merchant, who sells items and equipment for your party members. You can also forge your equipment to increase their stats later, but it doesn't have any purpose for now. Buy some healing items, then leave this place and visit INN.
For a good night's rest - Jenetta's Inn
This place is where you can rest to fully recover and revive your party members. You can also save your game here, so save it. Leave this place and then visit BAR.
Best drinks in town - Twilight Tavern
This place is supposed to be visited after clearing the first mission. Here you can accept requests by someone else, similar to optional missions. You are still taking on your first mission, so you can't do anything for now. Leave this place and head into GATE to initiate your first mission.
|To explore Yggdrasil, you need the Arcania Council's approval. For that, create a map of 1F and bring back Yggdrasil root and soil samples.|
Select 1st Strat.: Tutelary Forest, then 1F to begin this mission.