What happens if I try to store hacked pokemon on pokemon bank?

1. So I've found out from a previous question of mine, that certain hacked pokemon can make it through to the storage on pokemon bank, as well as pokemon bred from hacked pokemon not being considered hacked and so they are also allowed into the storage.

This question is aimed at the warning they give you when you first start where they say "If you use Pokemon Bank and/or Poke Transporter to transfer Pokemon that have been created by any means that have not been approved by Nintendo, The Pokemon Company, and its affiliates, you forfeit your right to use Pokemon Bank and/or Poke Transporter".

Because of this, I've been wondering that if I try to bring a 'badly' hacked pokemon into the pokebank that I didn't know was hacked, and pokebank detects it, what happens? Do I get a number of strikes? Do I get banned straight away? I want to know what happens so I can make sure what I might do will be okay. I've heard they just don't allow the pokemon into the storage but from the few topics and boards I've checked they've said things that help like once I heard they just don't allow the pokemon to be saved into the storage.

I've seen what people have said about it, but so far I haven't seen any direct answers that say exactly what happens if you try to bring a hacked pokemon that would be detected by the bank. Sorry, I'm very cautious so can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks.

User Info: Shadowbane2001

Shadowbane2001 - 3 years ago

1. Depends on how badly it's hacked, but in general, the app will notify you that you cannot bring x pokemon because 'There was a problem with it'. You don't have to worry about being banned or anything. That's mostly just to scare you.

The hack detector isn't very good, and you can pass a good number of things into Bank, but obvious hacks such as stats and impossible moves won't go through.

User Info: TeamSkullGrunt

TeamSkullGrunt - 3 years ago 5   1