My Eevee won't evolve?

1. My Eevee is max happiness, but isn't evolving! I want to evolve it into Umbreon, it is night, and Eevee has max happiness. I am SURE it is happiness, and not Pokemon-Amie. I level it up at night, but it doesn't evolve! Can someone help me?

User Info: swagmaster69

swagmaster69 - 3 years ago

1. www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/useful.shtml

The only explanation is that your Eevee is NOT at max Happiness or it is NOT night. The link above will take you to a page on Serebii; use the Happiness Checker mentioned there to see if it is at max Happiness. (Well, not max. 220 is the minimum that will let you evolve.)

If it is, then try waiting until you're SURE it's night-time. I think nighttime officially begins at 9:00 PM (21:00) as according to the 3DS's clock. (Do NOT change it. That will screw up all time-based events for a week.) Be sure to note that I mentioned the 3DS's clock, not what it looks like outside. (Yes. Some people do make that mistake. =P)

And, of course, if it's for some reason holding an Everstone, that'll do it to. But, other than these things, I've got no idea.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 0   0