My eevee has full friendship but still won't evolve into either espeon or umbreon? Does anyone have any answers for me?

1. It's had full friendship since about level 20.. It is now level 61 and still has not evolved, this has never happened to me before and I need help

User Info: Samritchie12

Samritchie12 - 4 years ago
  2. Is it holding any items?

User Info: sonictrainer

sonictrainer - 4 years ago
  3. At one point it held a macho brace but no it isn't holding anything

User Info: Samritchie12

Samritchie12 - 4 years ago

1. When you say full Friendship, do you mean through Pokemon Amie? If so, that's not what triggers the evolution into Espeon/Umbreon. You need Happiness through stuff like massages in Mauville. To quote KeyBlade999's guide:

"Happiness - once the Pokemon is happy enough, which occurs as you walk around, heal it, use it in battle, etc., it will evolve upon leveling up. (The Soothe Bell item speeds up this process.) However, that means the Pokemon must be Level 99 or lower (sometimes Level 98 for those evolutionary chains with the first evolution being happiness based), so be careful. This is independent of their Affection stat in Pokemon-Amie, so note that! Only Eevee evolves (into Sylveon) based on that!"

User Info: Samuel_Aran

Samuel_Aran - 4 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. What Samuel_Aran said.
    It's FRIENDSHIP needs to be maxed, not it's affection in Pokemon-Amie.
    Depending on which eeveelution you want, level it up during the day for Espeon, level it up at night for Umbreon.

User Info: swagmaster69

swagmaster69 (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. Give it a soothe bell and walk around beating young trainers and redo this process maybe activate exp share so you can keep it back and by then it should evolve

User Info: PrinceRaven

PrinceRaven - 3 years ago 1   0
  3. When i got my eevee i gave it the soothe bell and kept using befriending o-power and make sure caught in a luxary ball and level it up and got an umbreon

User Info: krazyorange9

krazyorange9 - 3 years ago 1   0
  4. You need to have high friendship. To get friendship, use it in battle, heal it, walk around with it, and it will start to like you. For Espeon, level it up during day with high friendship. For Umbreon, level it up during night with high friendship. Hope I helped ;D

User Info: SleepyMunchlax1

SleepyMunchlax1 - 3 years ago 1   0