Why can't I play on Battle Spot??

1. My team consists of a Magby, a Cyndaquil, a Rhyhorn, a Tangela, a Makuhita, and a Kabuto. They were all bred by me and not hacked at all. Every time I try to enter a match, even free battles, I get a message saying 'There is a problem with your participating Pokemon.' No matter who I use I can't enter a battle, what could be going wrong? They aren't holding any items. I asked the same question on the pokemon website and they just told me to check if I was following the rules, but I don't see any rules that I could be breaking! Is it a problem with my internet connection? Does it have to be an open NAT type?

User Info: Nox21419

Nox21419 - 4 years ago
  2. I literally just caught 4 random pokemon and didn't modify them in any way and it still said there's a problem.. This happens with all four of my generation 6 pokemon games, so what could be the problem? I can find absolutely nothing online that sounds like my problem

User Info: Nox21419

Nox21419 - 4 years ago
  3. I went into a chat with a support representative at Nintendo and not even they could help, so you guys are my last chance!

User Info: Nox21419

Nox21419 - 4 years ago

1. There are two possibilities:

- You're actually lying and you did hack them or someone else hacked them for you or someone who hacked them gave them to you.

- The other possibility regards the recent hack checks to the online system. People who have been caught using hacked Pokemon in the past are subject to harsher treatments now (because some hacked Pokemon have been able to erase the opponent's save file after battles) - the primary means of this is banning you from online battles.

The latter seems the more likely instance, given your situation.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 0   1

1. So I'm banned? I've never hacked before, I have no idea how, and I hatched all the pokemon myself.. Is it a glitch in the system somehow? In all four of my gen 6 pokemon games?

User Info: Nox21419

Nox21419 - 4 years ago 0   2