Which themes match which style "icons?"

1. I am going to try to explain this the best I can w/o being too confusing. So each fashion show has a theme-- how do you know which theme is which? I noticed that the feminine theme is represented by the hexagon with the purple rose and black ribbon. I can also tell that girly is the hexagon with the heart and pink ribbon, bold is gray with a dark red ribbon, and lively/pop is orange with a yellow ribbon. What does the ombre hexagon with a star and turquoise ribbon stand for?

User Info: Beezree

Beezree - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Keep in mind they are all each actually a mixture of two "images". You can do either of the two (or combine both, which I believe gives you a better star rating, but it is a tricky balance). So with that, the icons. From left to right, top to bottom: Girly/Baby Doll, Bold/Rock, Lively/Sporty, Feminine/Chic, Boho-Chic/Eastern, and the last blank one is Whatever You Want--usually I do the Gothic, Preppy, Basic, etc. styles on the last one that don't suit the other fashion shows.

User Info: rangerkimmy

rangerkimmy - 2 years ago 0   0