1. I mean people still play it but I can't find anybody who wants play it very seriously so any good tips of how I can find people to play with actively?

P.s. My Hr is 5 sorry but i just begone playing it just bought it last week.

User Info: Ninjaknight

Ninjaknight - 2 months ago

1. I don't understand what you mean by seriously but I got the game over a year ago and have close to 500 hours put in. I play online every weekend and do lots of in-game house management to gear up and prep for the weekend. Looking to play online weekdays too.

You can also join the discord group Monster Hunter Gathering Hall. It has chat rooms for all the Monster Hunter games and plenty of activity for MH4U. The group has 68,000+ members and showing 15,000 members online. I'm part of the group.

User Info: Upokupo

Upokupo - 1 month ago 1   0

Answers

1. Using the gfaqs board to get groups together works pretty well. I know plenty of people on here play 4ult.

User Info: Bokey407

Bokey407 - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. Hey I play mh4u, if you're down to add me here's my FC :2380 8881 2398

Additionally you can decide if you want me to start a new or on my grank account, I don't mind!

If you want my discord:
    Gengo#1652

Happy Hunting!

User Info: 8-BitJelly

8-BitJelly - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  3. Im also new to this Series and currently HR 6.
    I have such a fear of Shagaru in Hardmode, also Im instantly open for Teamups.
    Im also thinking about grinding a Oroshi Kirin Quest, but I need Dragonblood and I dont know, how Kirin in High rank works. After it is leveled up too high Rank, can I still use it? Ore is it looked for HR 8, ore higher?
    So many Questions.

User Info: SunaKi10

SunaKi10 - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  4. I still play my discord is corbd800664#4086 I am a hr 300+ character with very powerful gear and i use just about all weapons if u want someone to help u just wreck monsters.

User Info: GlitchMastr

GlitchMastr - 2 weeks ago 0   0