1. Can someone give me a rundown on which coins are given from each monster in the arena? Thanks!

User Info: ZebuFrenzy

ZebuFrenzy - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Always the type of monster it is. For example, I got the bird coin from beating Kit, and I got a pinnacle coin for doing it quickly and without any deaths. (Still low drop chance.) You'd get wyvern coins from beating things like Rathian, beast coins for beating things like Zinogre. Refer to your hunter's notes to find out what type of monster you want to fight. The coin would be what monster type you beat.

User Info: Pokemaniac_06

Pokemaniac_06 - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Najarala is wrong; I've gotten Pinnacle Coins as low as Rank B. Different missions have different coins; from what I've seen and heard, Pinnacles can drop off the Arena Quests for Yian Kut-Ku, Kecha Wacha, and Seltas Queen ("Bug Out").

User Info: Robber_Baron

Robber_Baron - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. Pinnacle coins specifically are obtained by getting an S-rank time on an arena run. most regular coins are obtained from monsters of the same class, so brute coins come from brute wyverns, toad coind from ... toad wyverns (tetsu and zamtrios), ETC.

User Info: najarala

najarala - 3 years ago 0   1