1. I believe one of them is focus(fast charge) but not sure what else.

P.S. can anyone recommend a gunner(Bow) set with the essential skills?

User Info: Boosty1003

Boosty1003 - 3 years ago

1. Focus is really all. But certain skills give effects that effect only certain arrows, coatings, or shots. So, find a bow/bowgun you plan to stick with and a set that will boost the shots and coatings you use.

User Info: ApexDangus

ApexDangus - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Focus is a must with the bow. But for some reason they made it difficult to get in this game. I found one set of armor in low rank that requires bumblepumpkin to make that has focus. A set of armor in high rank that comes from an elder dragon called kushala daora has it too which is the set of armor I am currently wearing. I just got to G rank and I have yet to get a talisman with the focus ability on it. The final fast charge decoration dosnt become available until about the end of high rank. If you dont have mega dash juice Id recommend stamina recovery or constitution. If you have plenty of mega dash juice you can ignore these skills as it makes them useless. Evasion, evade distance and any skill that boosts the damage of your shot types such as pierce up is very useful for the bow as well. There is an ability called steady hand that raises the damage of all bow shot types. Loading is good as well but I would have focus with it as it unlocks the 4th charge level. There are some other skills as well but in my opinion the ones I mentioned are most useful. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you fellow bow user.

User Info: dagameplyr

dagameplyr - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Kushala X armor is perfect for bows in grank, it has evasion +2 and focus with no gems needed

User Info: Meme_king

Meme_king - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. I think one is load up, but im a blademaster so idk.

User Info: CaptainA007

CaptainA007 - 2 years ago 0   0
  4. I completely agree with ApexDangus, don't play without Focus, the rest is up to the bow you're using.

User Info: YTA

YTA - 2 years ago 0   0
  5. Also has a few points in loading, too, and you can easily gem it in!

User Info: Meme_king

Meme_king - 3 years ago 0   1
  6. Meme_king already answered this, but I'll say it again: Kushala Set is one of the best vanilla armor sets to have as a gunner in High-rank to G-rank.

Generally, you'll want to supplement your playstyle with your skills. Having Focus is great, but that's not going to be the skill that wins hunts for you.

If you're good at dodging and prefer going aggro, it'd be good to supplement your damage with Rapid/Spread/Pierce Up or AuS/M/L/XL.

If you're feeling brave, slap on a Challenger or Adrenaline.

If you're the type who's bad at stamina management, you could opt for Constitution or StamRecov.

If you suck at dodging, maybe get at least Evasion+1, then take it off when you've gotten the better hang of it (though of course, if you're getting Kushala set, this comes packaged by default).

Mostly just figure out your playstyle, then go for skills that fill up your weakpoints or compliment your strategies.

User Info: r0an3v3

r0an3v3 - 3 years ago 0   1