1. I'm about to fight the black dragon thing a second time to rescue the 2 missing Ace Hunters. Is there a Volcano level where I can get these? It's the last material I need to make a new Great Sword.

User Info: NIM_TENDO

NIM_TENDO - 3 years ago

1. There's a very low chance to get them in Volcanic Hollow at any rank. The best area to get it (in low rank) is in areas 8 and 9, with a 15% chance of getting one. There is also a low chance of getting them as shiny drops, break, and capture rewards from Gravios (4-10%)

User Info: djwikiwiki15

djwikiwiki15 - 3 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Dj here is correct, but I'm afraid the volcano can only be accessed as soon as you complete that quest there that you said you have to do. Sorry, bud! =(

User Info: Luiluiluiz

Luiluiluiz - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. Try getting materials from online quest i think on 3 or 2 hr theres a harvest quest on V. Hollow

User Info: sakster101

sakster101 - 3 years ago 1   1
  3. The best way to get them (At least from my experiences) is to do the HR4 guild hall quest: Splendid Sootstone. You can get around 5 or 10 if your lucky. Just be cautious of the Deviljho prowling about the area though.

User Info: DarkLordGig

DarkLordGig - 2 years ago 0   0