1. I was wondering what everyone is doing to make zeny in this game, in mh3u I personally farmed a lot of Nulberry's for the early levels then just made money from ships and Gold Beard. So does anybody have any ways they are making money in 4u?

User Info: MajesticSh0t

MajesticSh0t - 4 years ago

1. In Dundorma- the city with the Assembly- There is a bridge over a small creek. On the left side, there is some rigging/netting that has a fishing spot over the side. You can catch fish called Coinperch here endlessly. the small sells for 250, the medium for 500 and the large for 2,500. They don't need special bait or anything, and you can also get Glutton Tuna and Gastronome Tuna that have a chance of giving you various random items when eaten on a quest. You can also catch Canthagea fish, which can be used for gratuities to make the farms produce more bugs, shrooms, plants and berries. Fighting monsters made me about 20,000 minus consumed items in about an hour and a half, fishing in Dundorma made me that much without consuming items in twenty minutes. It gets hella boring, though.

User Info: kulekitsune

kulekitsune - 4 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. Just to add onto kulekitsune's answer, if you are going to do this method I suggest getting ranger as one of your armour skills means the fish will take the bait on the first attempt.

User Info: James7890

James7890 - 3 years ago 2   0
  2. Best way to make money is doing speed runs, as you get further in the game and get better gear, just hunt large monsters whose parts you do not need and sell them straight from the reward box.

User Info: Raptorsatan

Raptorsatan - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. You can convert guild points to money through replication, you can speed run lower end monsters and sell their junk, or you can run through a mission with a frenzied creature and they may give you a frenzy crystal or 2 netting you 2k per crystal plus the reward.

User Info: Dragonvein92

Dragonvein92 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0
  4. Sell monster parts

User Info: mat285

mat285 - 3 years ago 0   0
  5. I hunt monsters that I don't need anything from, and sell the rewards

User Info: Mh4uEnthusiest

Mh4uEnthusiest - 3 years ago 0   0
  6. If you can get to G rank guild quests fight high rank ukanlos. Half his parts are useless and sell for sensational amounts. I've killed him 9 times and earned over 300k on his parts since you get about 3 tails per run(8k each) 4-5 carapaces(5.6k) 3-5 fins (8.8k) plus a few other pieces and quest reward. This can be done on any elder dragon as their parts sell well, I simply think ukanlos has the best income per run in high rank. This can also be done with every ranks Dahren Mohran simply because you can get so many parts from him(roughly 10-15 mining, 7 carves plus rewards)

User Info: Dragonvein92

Dragonvein92 (Expert) - 3 years ago 0   0