1. I've known that that we are going to be obtaining the Zelda and Mario Bros. DLC, but I heard there is supposedly some new Fire Emblem DLC and Animal Crossing DLC. Does any pone know if we are getting those too?

User Info: BRStrength

BRStrength - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I don't know about all, but it definitely is getting some. There will be the zelda and animal crossing stuff for sure, but i dont know about anything else.

User Info: arcticfox64

arcticfox64 - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Most likely not all of the DLC as CAPCOM seems to only like to save the good missions for the Japanese release while the Western releases get the less interesting ones. Of course this is speculation and we may very well get all the DLC. So just hold out hope that we will.

User Info: blood_red_laos

blood_red_laos - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. Today the patch came out that allowed players to get the super mushrooms for one super hammer with a Mario or Luigi outfit for your cats.

User Info: kiranar

kiranar - 4 years ago 0   0
  4. still can't find any palico gear to top the mario set. My little guy last-hitted basarios yesterday. Shock and awe

User Info: GGlaiveGbye

GGlaiveGbye - 4 years ago 0   0