1. I've played other 3ds games online, and the internet held the connection well. Is the online multiplayer good in mh4?

User Info: ShadowFox647

ShadowFox647 - 4 years ago

1. Well, ive been playing both solo and multiplayer, and honestly i can't even notice a difference when fighting monsters alone or with 3 other players.. there's just no lag at all that's noticeable..

User Info: Frequent2001

Frequent2001 - 3 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. It's fine.

User Info: evillocke

evillocke - 4 years ago 2   1
  2. It runs very smoothly with little to no lag.

User Info: Rangarig93

Rangarig93 - 4 years ago 2   1
  3. I live in quite the remote area, I've never noticed lag at all. The demo doesn't show which rooms are passworded and I've had it fail to join a couple of times, but once you're in, you're golden.

User Info: Pokarot

Pokarot - 4 years ago 1   0
  4. I have never owned a game from the MH series for any of the consoles that I own and I was thinking of getting this when the bundle comes out with the New 3DSXl. I have been told, however, that MH3 and MH3 Ultimate did NOT have multiplayer on the 3DS versions, only on the Wii U versions. Is this true for MH4 and MH4 Ultimate as well? And if so, is the single player aspect of the game still worth my money?

User Info: MattHats

MattHats - 4 years ago 1   0
  5. @ MattHats That is true for MH3U but not for MH4U. MH4U will be multiplayer both online and local.

User Info: dagameplyr

dagameplyr - 4 years ago 1   0
  6. The game plays just fine online, little to no lag and netcode is smooth as a wee baby's buttocks.

Now interactions online are different. If you plan to play online, be sure to prepare for people who probably don't know what they're doing. I've had this encounter more than a few times online and it made me rather upset. But that shouldn't deter you, the good experiences online vastly outweigh the bad.

User Info: blood_red_laos

blood_red_laos - 4 years ago 1   0
  7. It's the best non-PC online multiplayer I have ever played.
    Even compared to Mario Kart 8.
    THERE IS NO LAG AT ALL
    IT IS AMAZING
    IT IS THE BEST
    I LOVE IT
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

User Info: Terraform_Trent

Terraform_Trent - 3 years ago 0   0
  8. There is hardly any to no lag unlike super smash bros 4 which lags a hell alot, mh4u online is awesome

User Info: jimmysgamer

jimmysgamer - 3 years ago 0   0
  9. Considering the fact its the first handheld MH to even have online its freaking awesome. Just playing with those 2 friends you have it takes forever to get anywhere, you'd be lucky to find 3. Compared to mh3u it took me bout a year to hit g rank, with mh4u I hit g rank in under a month.

User Info: KirinThunder

KirinThunder - 3 years ago 0   0
  10. A side note though, the Monster is run off the first player that see's it. If a player with a crappy connection see's it first you may encounter a few glitches.

User Info: Yamagon

Yamagon - 3 years ago 0   0
  11. It is awesome!

User Info: vidgamepro1

vidgamepro1 - 3 years ago 0   0
  12. Yeah, It's good mainly because its damn boring sometimes to just go solo and there WILL be a time wherein the materials from solo play will suck. So, online is definitely the way to go for better materials. The online community is kinda toxic tho -_-

User Info: WheresMahFooood

WheresMahFooood - 3 years ago 0   0
  13. Very great.

User Info: Seraph_182

Seraph_182 - 3 years ago 0   0