How to defeat diamante?

1. I am stuck on the diamante fight
    I have a
    Lvl 60 fencer sub exorcist
    Lvl 60 bishop sub performer
    Lvl 60 hawkeye sub summoner
    Lvl 59 hawkeye sub freelancer
    I can defeat him once with friend summon moves but as soon as he gets back up he does this move called brilliant or something and ko's me
    Should i level up or get a new strategy?
    If i have to level up what is the fastest way to do that?

User Info: Rainbowcupcake

Rainbowcupcake - 2 years ago

1. The thief's Steal Breath ignores Diamante's mirror, so buff someone with that skill and just use that over and over instead of trying to bring the mirror down. This might work with the Drain spell as well, but I never tried it.

The move wiping you out, Brilliancy, is light-elemental, so use the Astrologian job to make your party immune to light (Elemental Barrier) and you should be set.

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0

1. I reccommend Youtube videos if you need good strategies. Diamante is definitely a killer and needs strategy to be won as brute force itself will be difficult.

I usually used this Youtuber, omegaevolution bc whenever I got stuck on a boss I can refer to their videos for good strategies.
    Here's a video of the Diamante fight: youtu.be/R2fSBsN99vI?t=6m48s (starts at the 6:48 mark).

Grinding for higher leveled jobs, or just being of high level in general will also be useful for this fight, so here's the grinding technique I reccommend: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/740205-bravely-second-end-layer/73611296

Good luck!

User Info: 2406Blackbird

2406Blackbird - 2 years ago 0   0