So what transfers from BD to BS?

1. Namely, when you go into the copy/delete menu on the title screen and opt to "save transfer data". Now that Bravely Second is out, we should know what actually transfers, right?

User Info: wohdin

wohdin - 4 years ago
  2. Actually, now that I think about it, the Japanese version transfers differently from the Western versions - they use SqEx IDs and online registration instead, right? So I guess at the very least we'll be getting the Freelancer garbs this way, I'd guess. But does anything else transfer to Bravely Second?

User Info: wohdin

wohdin - 4 years ago
  3. Am I missing something? Where is this "Transfer" Option? I cannot find it in either of the games? Sorry for jumping into this question as well.

User Info: Syrina_Inavi

Syrina_Inavi - 4 years ago
  4. What do you do when you don't see the transfer option and if you can't register on Square enix because you have a digital bravely default and don't have a serial number of the game?

User Info: Cira

Cira - 4 years ago

1. Nothing seems to transfer, sadly, but you do get rewards based on your For the Sequel's exported save file. Just having the file will get you one Plain Tunic/Freelancer costume. If the same save file has cleared both the true and false endings, that will get you the other two, so you can start a new game with three costumes. The demo also gets you various starter-set bonuses like the prequel.

Getting the fourth costume requires the original Flying Fairy game being tied to a Square-Enix Members account (progress doesn't matter) to get the costume via a data sync achievement reward in Second. This one will probably be adjusted.

(The SE Members site also enables people to belatedly acquire the three FtS costumes via data syncing the same account for the rewards, though it yields the amusing/unintentional possibility of seven Freelancer costumes in one save.)

User Info: eku53ru

eku53ru - 4 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. So, since this question is 5 months old I'm fairly certain this has to do ONLY with the Japanese version. Now that we have the American and the European ones (not sure if they're different, so just in case).
    Does anything transfer from one game to the other? I haven't seen anything, but maybe I'm just that thick. Because otherwise, what was the point?

User Info: Tatherwood

Tatherwood - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. We'll have to wait until third is released to find out, as that seems to be the only point to it.

User Info: BraveDimension

BraveDimension - 3 months ago
  3. And now we have this new game coming out! Maybe the sd card stuff will get used there...

User Info: BraveDimension

BraveDimension - 3 months ago
  4. In the American version. Nothing transfers over from Bravely Default to Bravely Second

User Info: terderrer

terderrer - 3 years ago 0   0
  5. The only thing that transfers are the things from the Bravely Second Ballad of the three cavilers.

User Info: Hagridthethird

Hagridthethird - 3 years ago 0   0