Does anyone play Pokémon X?

1. I’m a 14 year old girl who’s parents who’ve been dying for me try pokemon (they’re Pokémon nerds) and I want to bond with them since we like different things. But I know nothing about Pokémon. What should I know in advanced when playing with them? I have no experience in Pokémon except for loving how cute Sylveon is!!! Thank you!!!!!

User Info: LittlePichu

LittlePichu - 3 weeks ago

1. Pokemon as a series doesn't necessarily require any knowledge. There isn't any sort of prerequisite to get into the series.

My recommendation would be just to start playing, and ask your parents questions as you feel the need to. They can probably explain what you need better than we can, and in a way that's easier for you to digest than we could.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 3   0

Answers

1. Huh, kinda cool to see another girl with similar age here. Nice to meet you!

There are many ways to enjoy pokemon. Even some gamers have a hard time understanding each other when they have different goals, so ask your parents what their goals are in pokémon games.

If they enjoy filling the pokédex, then slowly start filling the pokédex and ask them for advice.
    It they enjoy battling, then start making a team, and again, ask for advice.
    If they enjoy the story, then you can go through the story, and talk with them about the characters.

They'll be more than happy to tell everything they know.

Hope this helped!

User Info: sychae123

sychae123 - 3 weeks ago 2   0