Why can't I transfer my pokemon back from ultra sun?

1. I transferred my xerneas from my x save to ultra sun and now I can’t transfer it back does anyone know why

User Info: Randomgengar

Randomgengar - 4 weeks ago

1. Transferring from gen 6 to gen 7 is one-way only.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle-- (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 26   0
  2. That's what she said, haha!

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw - 2 weeks ago

1. Transferring Pokemon forward has been a one-way only process since they first introduced the feature in the transition from the GameBoy Advance to the Nintendo DS.

User Info: KevChaos86

KevChaos86 - 2 weeks ago 8   3
  2. Transferring between generations existed since Gen 2.

User Info: Barchueetadonai

Barchueetadonai - 1 week ago
  3. "Transferring between generations existed since Gen 2."

Generation 2 is the ONLY generation where backward transfers were allowed. Once Gen 3 came out, it was forward only.

User Info: GreatHammurabi

GreatHammurabi - 1 week ago

1. Not really. If you knew your Pokemon history, you would know if you changed anything on your pokemon any move that didn't come from its original gen and tried to send it back it wouldn't let you. Also it is become a one way process been like that for years.

User Info: drow1212

drow1212 - 1 week ago 2   4
  2. But if you delete said move or even catch a Kanto pokemon in Johto then transfer it, it would still work back in gen 2. No matter what you do, ever since gen 4, there was no going back for transfers (my gen 5 Braviary which I accidentally transferred to the PokeBank can attest that).

User Info: c0mpu73rguy

c0mpu73rguy - 1 week ago
  3. Any transfers from any generation from 3 onwards are one way only, primarily due to format differences. Transfers could, in theory, be reversed in the 3DS games if your system is hacked, but you risk permabans. If you transfer to a later gen, it is permanent officially.

User Info: Etrian-ZERO

Etrian-ZERO - 1 week ago 0   2