What is the best nature for my Aegislash?

1. This is my first pokemon game and I need help with my Aegislash.

The Ev spread that I think will be good is 252ATK/ 252HP/ 4Sp.D.

The moveset for Aegislash is going to be:
    Shadow Sneak
    Kings Shield
    Sword Dance
    Sacred Sword

What nature should Aegislash be?

User Info: 5pyGuy

5pyGuy - 5 years ago
  2. Will Ev's: Def/128 SpDef/128 be better than 252/Hp?

User Info: 5pyGuy

5pyGuy - 5 years ago
  3. What about my nature my moveset for my aegislash's moves is this:
    Sacred Sword
    King's Shield
    Protect
    Shadow Ball

User Info: Magna3168

Magna3168 - 6 months ago

1. I don't wanna completely mess with your moveset, as that may compliment your team very well, so just looking at the moveset, I would say your best bet is a Brave Nature to fully take advantage of its ability, or Adamant just in case you for some reason need the speed.

User Info: Champ2013

Champ2013 - 3 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. First of all, get rid of Shadow Sneak. It has high priority, which contradicts much of Shield Forme. Shadowball or ShadowClaw works better as they won't breach Shield Forme until usually after the Enemy Attacks. Second, Sacred sword is powerful, but it doesn't get type bonuses from Aegislash's Ghost/Steel set, so go with Iron Head.

User Info: neosuduno

neosuduno - 5 years ago 3   2
  2. Personally I would run a

Brave aegislash (+atk, -speed) with 0 speed ivs, just Incase you run into another aegislash. You will want to stay in sheild form. As for movesets I would rock

252 hp, 252 atk (his defendes are decent enough in sheild form, besides the cardinal rule of Pokemon is to invest in hp instead of defences)

Weakness policy

Kings shield
    Sword dance
    Shadow sneak (or shadow claw, I prefer having access to priority)
    Sacred sword

The point of this set is to basically take hits until your attack has been boost 6 time then proceed to wreck, with access to priority you can take out fast weak Pokemon (careful of focus sashs as sword aegislash will die easily)

Defensive Pokemon hate scared sword (I can't believe the guy up there said to get rid of it) I don't care if it's not STAB, it's effect of ignoring the opponent boost is amazing. Stops aegislash from being walked.

I also have a special version of this build, but without priority and a boosting move its not very vaiable.

User Info: the_van_kid

the_van_kid - 3 years ago 3   2
  3. Aegislash @ Life Orb/Shell Bell
    Trait: Stance Change
    EV's: 252 Atk/128 Def/128 SpDef
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)

Swords Dance
    King's Shield
    Shadow Sneak
    Sacred Sword

The strategy for this beastly sword is to use his shield form (helped with defensive EVs) to set up with Swords Dance, all the while annoying physical attackers with King's Shield, switch to blade form (helped with attack EVs) and then start sweeping with priority Shadow Sneak.
    If you're up against a Normal or Dark type, or ANY Pokemon for that matter that resists your Shadow Sneak, use King's Shield to switch back to shield form, and then slaughter the enemy with Sacred Sword the following turn.
    This guy may also shine in trick room, but I haven't tried it yet.

User Info: julesj98

julesj98 - 5 years ago 2   4